Tuesday, February 22, 2005

avenue b.

My name is Brinki, I'm 26 years old. I live on the seacoast of New Hampshire (yes, NH does have a seacoast). I'm not technically inclined so you won't be seeing anything fussy or fancy in the ways of design or images or whathaveyou. I don't know what code is or how the hell to format it. I will however, write copious amounts of interesting tidbits and not-so-interesting todbots.

In the effort of sparing you, the reader, from a not-so-interesting todbot narrative on my personality, I will list some of the key components of my likes and dislikes. Think of this as a personality primer of sorts.

I enjoy...
-blindingly bright days after snowstorms
-my cat
-super mario 64
-the ocean
-orchids
-poetry
-hip-hop
-New England
-coffee
-dancing
-fire
-sage
-traveling
-Phish and other jam-like bands

-Cheese
-Blues and Jazz
-animals including, but not limited to goats, dogs, cats, turtles, and alpacas
-acronyms

I dislike...
-slimey foods including, but not limited to mushrooms, eggs, and tofu
-pwa (people with attitudes)
-stereotypes
-dead flowers
-things left uncovered in the fridge
-kitty litter
-meanies

Okay, there's my getting to know you post. Wow, I'm glad that's over. Now I can get to the important stuff like curding milk and neck spasms. And so it begins...


No comments: