Wednesday, October 05, 2005

i'm dreaming

Whoa Nelly! I have been having some crizazy dreams lately. It could be a result of a few things:

1.) I'm so exhausted at the end of the day, I'm in bed by 10:30 and so have been getting about 9 hours of sleep a night.
2.) I've been sleeping solo (or with Obi Cat) for almost three weeks.
3.) I am STRESSED out.

Some of the interesting things that have popped into my dreamscapes over the past couple of days:

1.) Hot boys hand feeding me crumbly baked goods.
2.) Hot boys playing music for me.
3.) Winning a pogostick-down-a-flight-of-spiral-stairs competition against hot boys.
4.) Drinking hot boys under the table.
5.) Being part of street gang, getting involved in a skirmish at a convenient store, whipping out a cell-phone gun, shooting a AAA battery into a chip display, resulting in a huge explosion, almost shooting hoy boy by mistake.

Notice any themes?

1 comment:

Leah said...

what's with these hot boys? must they always appear in dreams and muddle things up? i mean, god!