Tuesday, December 06, 2005

before & after

I have to give it up to Nikki at Sachi salon in Scottsdale, AZ. For the first time I can remember I got a haircut I actually like. What can I say? She listened to my concerns about layers, she felt out my need for something new but not crazy, and she sympathized with my inability to upkeep with any maintenance involving product or straight irons.

Since my camera is broken, I resorted to the worst form of internerd photography--the cellphone in the mirror self-portrait. They're kinda fuzzy but you can get the gist.

Before:


After:


It may not seem substantial but as you can see I've got BANGS! I haven't had bangs since the days when we believed the higher the hair, the closer to God. And, as you can clearly tell, I ain't got no layers. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRITA! It looks FABULOUS!!!! :)

~Tinz