Tuesday, January 23, 2007

a secret

Don't you love it when people blog about secrets they don't want to reveal? They're all like 'I have a secret, it's really juicy and exciting...but I'm not going to tell you what it is, sucka!'

Not me! I have a secret and I'm going to share it. I'm moving! If you know me in real life, you probably know this already and you're disappointed at the lack of drama surrounding my high falutin' secret. I'm surrounded by boxes and drums and bags and crates and ginormous rubbermaid tubs stacked to the moon. I feel really excited to unpack my stuff in my new room. I'm only taking my very favorite things, those knicknacks at which I love to stare. This does not include the my hemp nalgene caddy, the dingy old poodle that my old cat Nina used to play with years ago, or the collection of Jodi Picoult novels my mom passed on to me. It does include my collection of tiny wooden vases, my frog pencil holder and all the Steinbeck novels I own.

This is what Ping Pong thinks about all that...
IMAGE_052

1 comment:

123Valerie said...

I KNOW it's a juicy secret, B. I'm so happy for you. The D.C.'s been quiet, but it doesn't mean my heart isn't singing for you, Pretty Lady.