Friday, April 13, 2007

A Letter To My Peoples

Dear Peoples,

I think I owe you an apology, for this space has become a dry wasteland of engaging narrative lately. I feel like I'm lacking creativity in a severe way right now and I need a shot of inspiration espresso, if you will. And so, I'm turning to you. Tell mama what it is you want to read about today.

Since I'm having trouble forming complete sentences and constructing meaningful paragraphs, I put together a list of interesting and uninteresting things I've done this week.

*Watched a Pelican dive-bomb into the Pacific ocean.
*Jogged uphill
*Ate deep-fried Strawberries
*Started The Unbearable Lightness of Being
*Smoked cigarettes (yuck!)
*Accomplished goals at work
*Got my computer back! Complete with new and fully-functioning hard drive!
*Kissed a boy
*Drank approximately 19 cups of coffee
*Listened to Neil Young
*Fell asleep on the beach
*Sang in the car
*Watched the sunset from an airplane window
*Spread Nutella on a french pastry at a sidewalk cafe
*Swam laps at the pool
*Wrote a letter

Things I have not done include laundry, unpacking or bill-paying.

Don't forget to send in your requests for writing, dear friends. I look forward to hearing from you.

Smoochles,
B

No comments: