Sunday, May 20, 2007

Super Shuttle Shout Out

I'm giving a big thank-you shout out to Super Shuttle this morning. This was the first time my attempts to get to the airport from my new(ish) place without myself or a friend behind the wheel has actually worked. Every time I've called a cab, they've either not shown or they've been woefully late.

One cabbie told me it's because my address is in a bad part of town and cabs don't want to go there. He, however, was from my neighborhood and said he'd be happy to pick me up anytime. Too bad he took the most backasswards way to the aiport, which is literally 7 minutes down the road, totally disrespecting the directions I gave him and costing me $20 for what should have been a 2 second ride.

Anyway, I'm all happy because I'm here on time and for once the lines at SkyHarbor weren't out of control. I guess this is how the airport runs on Sunday mornings, its very zen. My flight is already late though and we're still almost an hour to scheduled take-off so we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love the new banner!