Wednesday, August 01, 2007

apathetic

Am feeling a void lately but I'm not sure why. I don't want to be home, I could care less about seeing my family this week, I seem unable to tackle the mounting list of work that's piling up around me, I've hardly talked to any of my friends about coming home, I'm anxious and weepy and indifferent. So, I'm sitting in the airport feeling sorry for myself and blankly staring at the business men and nuclear families walking past me, wondering where my purpose went.

airport apathy

When I get to New Hampshire today, I'm renting a car and driving north. Everyone else can suck it; I need to fix this.

1 comment:

amy said...

aw, brita. call me when you get here. i'm a good navigator and am always up for a drive north - it usually cures what ails ya. if not, i'll be here when you get back, ready for a walk in the woods. love ya.