Monday, January 14, 2008

My Brain and My Bones Don't Want to Take This

I just listened to this album by Kate Nash and I really like it. She's hilarious. I love this one song called "Dickhead". It's like "why are you being a dickhead, you're fucking up situations". Man, if I had a nickel every time I wanted to utter those words to somebody....

My other favorite song by her is entitled "Shit". She says "darling don't give me shit, cause I know that you're full of it". Right on.

Man, if I was angsty I would totally gravitate to her honest and curse-worthy songs. I'm actually quite contented and excited about life though right now and there are few people I'd dedicate the dickhead song to today. But, I'm sure there are a few of you out there who might appreciate it.

2 comments:

Rob said...

sounds more like something i could work with and/or be creating

amy said...

I love swear words! ;-)

Thanks for sharing, Brita...I will have to check this cd out.

Miss ya!