Thursday, March 20, 2008

Memory Bank

To Remember:

  • Apple butter and pumpkin picking
  • Dancing on stage with the Allman Brothers
  • Winning the Trap and Poach Lobster Freedom Fest Relay with the Sparkle Sisters
  • Drinking from a glacial stream on top of the Tetons
  • Sunday Dinners at Tim and Brit's
  • Holding my niece for the first time
  • The Pier in Santa Barbara
  • New Year's on a frozen lake in Pittsburgh, NH
  • Walking to work in Manhattan
  • Learning about the amazing life my Grandma has lived
  • Driving into Creseted Butte for the first time
  • Walking on secret beach in the middle of the night
  • Walti's igloo
  • Swimming my heart out on Lake Tahoe
  • Block Island marshes and ice cream
  • Cuddling with Ole Red, our yellow lab
  • The Liz game by the fireplace on Court St.
  • Hiking around the Northwestern coastal rain forest
  • Letting my Mom make everything better
  • Rhyme circles and fly boys in Beverly
  • Eating Kansas City barbecue
  • Hiking in a snow covered desert
  • Twirling with the DC lovelies
  • Fishing with my Dad
  • Walking in a fashion show
  • Closing my first big business deal
  • Learning the names of cacti
  • Reading Anna Karenina
  • Frosty mugs with Anna
  • Trudging through mud at Coventry
  • Driving cross country with PingPong
  • Moving to Colorado
  • Making Lists

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeah! I loved reading this, Brita. It is so important to remember...and to give thanks, ya know? I also loved realizing how many of these memories I share with you. I can't wait to add something to this list this summer!!! What-what?!