Tuesday, February 22, 2005

treats and tribulations

Things I cannot be trusted to keep outside my mouth when alone:

  1. Rice Krispie Treats
  2. Peanut Butter cookies
  3. Nacho Cheese Doritos
  4. Milkshakes
  5. Avacadoes
  6. Imitation Crab Meat (flake style please)
  7. Diet Ginger Ale
  8. Solid-white Tuna
  9. Chocolate Milk
  10. Bacon

Things I will not touch with a 10 foot pole:

  1. Mushrooms
  2. Eggs including but not limited to scrambled, fried, over easy, hard-boiled, poached or quiched
  3. Blue Cheese--also known as the villan of cheese, I do not love overly pungent 'blue' cheeses
  4. Divinity (ask my mom, she's loves to tell the overindulgence story)
  5. Scallops
  6. Chunk-light Tuna
  7. Vienna Sausages
  8. Chicken found in canned soup
  9. Plain drinking milk
  10. Tofu

No comments: