Monday, June 27, 2005

it's a me, mario!



Mario!

I've got so much to say but not a lot of time to say it in today. Instead of droning on and on about my life, I thought I'd give my loyal constituent(s) a wee break. As I was purusing blogs this morning, I came across a link at Electrolicious that got me started thinking about my old friend Mario. Here are some links of interesting and sometimes comical Mario media.


Here's the basic polyphonic theme. link

Mario Wiki link

Wow--if this isn't talent, I don't know what is! link

Superlangalang vs. Mario link

Mariopedia link

Here's a little old skoool video. Sweet fight scene. link

Want to play the theme song? link

Here's the tablature link

This movie is great! Make sure to check out part two as well. link

Want to buy Mario stuff? link

No comments: