Thursday, July 14, 2005

16 days and counting

I'm not sure how I feel about life today. I woke up and immediately wanted to be back asleep. I feel as if I could lay in my bed, surrounded by pillows, wrapped in my purple blanket with the satin edges and sleep my life away. I'm tired down to my bones, but from what? I don't know. Maybe it's the stress of my job lately. Maybe it's being overworked at home. Maybe it's due to the fact that most of my friends seem to have an infinite amount of free time to play their summer days away while I don't seem to have a second of time to myself. My next day off is next Thursday when I'll promptly be entering wedding land. So, as I figure it, the next day I'll actually be able to sleep in is July 30. That's only 16 days away. Super.

Here are some pictures I found from a link on boingboing. These are real clouds. They're called mammatus and they develop in sinking air, often after a big thunderstorm or tornado.




Damn, it looks comfy inside that cloud. What I wouldn't give to curl up into a tiny ball and snuggle down into the soft cradle of a mammatus cloud.

No comments: