Thursday, September 01, 2005

dreaming tree

I've been having the most vivid dreams this week and they all seem to be connected in some way. Last night I dreamt that I was a fugitive of sorts. I was on the run, escaping with a girlfriend who was in cahoots with me. Another friend of ours came along for fun. We jumped over walls, snuck around houses, and ran through pine forests. We happened upon a tourist destination of sorts, a collection of buildings crawling with toasts. I was worried that one of the toasts would have seen us on the news and try to turn us in. My friend (the one who decided to come along for fun) had to pee and so made us stop in this weird little house where a weird little old man lived with his dog. I decided it was too risky and ran barefoot into some very muddy woods.

The night before I dreamt that I was part of a frisbee team made up of some of my real girlfriends. We were all supposed to gather for frisbee camp in this national park kind of place. My boyfriend was driving me to the place where we were supposed to meet for our first practice, but I kept having to pee. Every time I saw a calendar on someone's door, I would know they had a bathroom and so made him stop. We must have pulled over to pee a thousand times, always rushing to get to practice, always looking for calendars. I missed the practice and still had to urinate.

I've had a few other dreams as well over the past few days that seem to revolve around me rushing and peeing. I usually have to pee when I wake up in the morning (is that too much information for you?) but I've never had this kind of dream over and over again. It's starting to freak me out a little.

No comments: