Sunday, November 27, 2005

wireless

Yesterday I got us all fixed'em'up with wireless. Now I can type away and surf whilst watching the Pats on our comfy new couch. It's so nice not to be tied to the desk! The best thing about this new technology in our house is that we can both be working online at the same time.

I'm on my way to Fresno, Bakersfield, and San Luis Obispo this week for work. It's going to be a long and busy week with lots of traveling between visits. Hopefully, my rental car will have a cd player. I've lucked out the past few times I've rented cars and have been able to upgrade for free. This time it would be key. I'd much rather be driving around central CA in a convertible or a sports car rather than a Ford Focus or something similar.

I've found that traveling for work takes a lot more planning than I had originally anticipated. Not only do I have to figure out what I'm going to wear for 4 days along with jewelry and shoes, but I also have to plan for everything I'm going to need for work. It usually takes me a whole day just to get everything all set. Hopefully it'll get easier with time.

Well, I guess I'll get to fixing up some Thanksgiving leftovers for lunch. One thing I really love about Thanksgiving food is that you can fill-up your plate and mix everything together and it takes amazing. Who'd have thought turkey mixed-up with green beans and squash would be so tasty!

No comments: