Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A to Z MeMe

I stole this clever little MeMe from Ari. Enjoy!

Accent: New Englander meets Southern Bell with a sprinkling of Western PA. Translation--no accent, I just pronounce some words funnylike.

Booze: I'm a beer snob, my favorites being Smuttynose and Sierra Nevada. I also love me some Grey Goose. I'm a wine fan and whiskey fan. I guess that's a yes on the booze.

Chore I Hate: Doing dishes. And, cleaning out PingPong's tank--there's nothing worse than the algae/turtle poo goo that comes out of that thing.

Dogs/Cats: Love and Love

Essential Electronics: Laptop, MP3 player, Cellie

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Love's Babysoft, Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea, RL's Beautiful, anything light and natural or coconutty.

Gold/Silver: Usually silver but I don't discriminate amongst the precious metals.

Hometown: Good Question--lately it feels like Portsmouth, NH though I'm not really from there.

Insomnia: I can fall asleep almost anywhere.

Job Title: Traveler

Kids: One day, in a galaxy far, far away I will have a gaggle of adopted babies.

Living Arrangements: Snottsdale Apartment Complex

Most Admired Trait: My level head

Number of Sexual Partners: Nice try.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Nada

Phobia: Scorpions, Random Crime

Quote: "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time" Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Religion: My Own

Siblings: Little Brother and Sister

Time I usually wake up: Depends on when I went to bed.

Unusual talents: I can cross my eyes and then wiggle one back and forth

Vegetable I refuse to eat: mushrooms

Worst Habit: Smoking

X-Rays: I've had a few, in the arm and ankle area mostly.

Yummy Foods I Make: I make a million things--current favorites include red chili pork chops, quinoa & black bean salad, stuffed artichokes, and chai smoothies.

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Biatch!

No comments: