Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Because Valerie is the Boss of Me

6 things some may construe as 'weird' about me

  1. I secretly love cheesy country music from the 80's.
  2. I eat olives and corn straight out of a can with a spoon.
  3. My first real kiss happened in the instrument closet after orchestra practice.
  4. I would gladly sacrifice the comforts of my bed to lay under the desert sky any night of the week.
  5. I love farm animals, especially goats and llamas.
  6. When I'm old, I want to have long grey hair that I'll wear in braids.

4 comments:

123Valerie said...

Huzzah! Your the boss of This World, B!

We've already touched on our Randy Travis appreciation, so I'll take it one further: Lori Morgan. There I said it. I feel cleansed.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm wearing grey braids, too, sister. ~ G

Anonymous said...

i too am wearing grey braids and lori morgan was the first cd i ever owned! ha! what was that song she sung...hum...

Anonymous said...

Yeay! I saw Lorri Morgan live at a free show in Hartwood Acres! :)