Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll! I have a million and one things to be thankful for today. Here are just a few:

  • Waking-up to Sunshine
  • Cooking
  • My New Coat
  • Cutie Clementines
  • New Old Friends
  • My Job
  • My Sister and Her Hilarious Children
  • Big Mountains
  • Hilary Hahn
  • Good Books
  • Not Having to Watch Football
  • Facials at Secret Fountain
  • New Beginnings
  • Airplanes
  • Etudes
  • Christmas Lights
  • Craigslist
  • Eucalyptus
  • Brandi Carlile
  • Winter Air
  • Pretty Canadian Money
  • Golden Owl Charms
  • Medicine Cards
  • Enchiladas and Dos Equis
  • Unslutty Knee-high Boots
  • Homemade Chicken Soup
  • Swirling Leaves and Blue Skies
  • Holding Hands while Hiking
  • Brown Pants Girl
  • My Bed
  • Lobster Corn-dogs
  • Gilgal Garden
  • YottaMusic
  • The Smell of Pine Needles
  • Narcissus (the flower, not the god)
  • Netflix
  • Golden Eyeshadow
  • My Pencil Cactus
  • Love in the Time of Cholera (the book, not the movie)
  • My Heart, Uplifted
I hope you're all out there enjoying a relaxing holiday with friends, family and lots of good food. Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: