Thursday, November 08, 2007

Will Wonders Never Cease?

You know Biz Stone has been hard at work lately as Twitter just launched their new killer app, Foamee! Foamee allows you to track the people to whom you owe beers (and vice versa) using Twitter. This is a pretty neato thing if you're like me and you owe beers to lots of amazing, helpful people all over the country. Oh, and you can buy Foamee coasters and tee shirts. Foamee only works though if you Twitter!

I'll admit, I've been a negligent twitterer lately. My favorite mini-blog-messenger has been quiet lately as I'm been super busy and most of my Twitter friends have fallen off the Twitter map. I'm jumping back into the pool though!

If you're reading this and you don't Twitter yet, now is the perfect opportunity to join-up. This means you! It's fun, it's easy and you can get twitters directly messaged to your phone. Don't you want to know what I'm eating for dinner or what kind of creepy critter I just found in the back yard?

If you join-in, I'll owe you a beer.

Bottoms up!

No comments: