Thursday, April 13, 2006

full moon

Summer has arrived here--or what I've always considered summer, which may, in fact, be Spring in Arizona. It was a beautiful 85 degrees today with a slight breeze from the East. The sun here is so bright, I love it. I bathe in it. After living so many years in New Hampshire where it's dark at 4:00pm in the winter, I am soaking in the sun here. I get to wear all my favorite little sun dresses, long flowy skirts and tank-tops galore.

I've found myself in more than one thrift shop this week. It was my lucky week for second-hand shopping, I'll tell you what! I found myself gravitating to bright yellow muscle-tees and pencil skirts in every color. I also found an exact replica, (brand new) of my favorite grey t-shirt skirt which I coinsidentally ruined with bleach last weekend. I won't even skip a beat with my favorite weekend ensamble which also includes my DC Sisterhood shirt (whoop!) and my worn-thin teva flip-flops.

No comments: