Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my spots, oddly enough

So, Amy did this quiz and I took it too. Based on your answers to a bunch of questions about your lifestyle and your dream environment. I thought the locations that came up in my quiz results were not necessarily what I would have come up with, but maybe I'm missing something.

Salisbury, Maryland
Milwaukie, Oregon
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
Hagerstown, Maryland
St. Helens, Oregon
Essex, Connecticut
Portland, Oregon
Astoria, Oregon
Berkeley Springs, West Virginia
Morgantown, West Virginia
Nantucket, Massachusetts
Burlington, Vermont
Middlebury, Vermont
Brattleboro, Vermont
Northampton, Massachusetts
Lincoln City, Oregon
Newport, Oregon
Easton, Maryland
Silver City, New Mexico
Kahului-Wailuku, Hawaii
Carlsbad, New Mexico
Makawao-Paia, Hawaii
Gardnerville-Minden, Nevada
Las Vegas, Nevada

I'm not entirely sure what to think of this list. I would never in a million years want to live in Las Vegas, that's for sure. I could do Vermont, Oregon or Hawaii in a heartbeat. West Virinia would be cool and you might catch me in New Mexico. I highly doubt, however, that I could be won-over by Maryland, Massachusetts or Connecticut.

It's certainly given me some things to think about.

Here's a link to the survey if you want to check it out.
http://www.findyourspot.com

No comments: